[Introspective] Final results of survey on Literally ownership

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 22:34:09 PST 2005

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors how many issues of the Pet Shop Boys Fan Club publication
"Literally" they own. And the choice that received a majority of the votes
was:

* "None," with a whopping 57.3% of the total vote!

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead should be no surprise in light of the
announcement this past week that the title of the next PSB album, scheduled
for April release, will be "Fundamental." I'm simply wondering what you
think of this title. So please take a moment to cast your vote right there
on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a marvelous week ahead!