[Introspective] Final results of poll on Chris providing more vocals

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 3 22:04:45 PST 2005

site visitors whether they would like for Chris to provide more vocals on
Pet Shop Boys recordings. And -- perhaps not surprisingly -- the choice
that received the most votes was:

* "I like the way they've been doing it, with Chris taking the very
occasional lead or backup vocal, but no more than that," with a whoppping
49.0% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Surveys" button in
the left navigation bar.

Since the latest issue of the PSB Fan Club magazine "Literally" has just
been published, I figured it was a good time to ask a relevant question. So
my new survey for the week ahead asks how many issues of "Literally" you
own. So, when you get a chance, please browse your collection, count 'em
up, and then make the appropriate choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a phenomenal week ahead!