[Introspective] Final results of "buying Potemkin?" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 21:35:26 PDT 2005

The final results are in for my poll these past two weeks, in which I asked
my site visitors whether they were planning on buying the CD of the Pet
Shop Boys' score for "The Battleship Potemkin" when it's released next
month. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, definitely, though I haven't placed an advance order for it," with
52.0% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead picks up where I left off two weeks ago.
This time I'm asking what your favorite and least favorite songs are on the
Pet Shop Boys' album "Very." (And don't forget -- "least favorite" doesn't
necessarily mean that you don't like the song. It just means that you like
all the other songs on the album even more!) So please take a moment to
make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in my previous poll. And I hope you all have a
terrific week ahead!