[Introspective] Survey on most paid for a PSB-related item ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 21:03:13 PDT 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB
survey, which asks what is the most you've ever paid for any single Pet
Shop Boys-related item (one recording, one concert ticket, one collectible,
etc.). If you haven't taken part yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!