[Introspective] Final results of "PSB dreams" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 22:06:59 PDT 2005

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they have ever had any dreams about one or both of
the Pet Shop Boys. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "No, not that I can recall," with 54.7% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for this week moves from the world of dreams to the realm of
cold, hard cash. I'm wondering what's the most you've ever paid for a
single PSB-related item -- one recording, one concert ticket, one
collectible, one whatever. You can take part in this survey right there on
the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!