[Introspective] Pet Shop Boys on Popbitch

Roy Michael Tapping rtapping at btopenworld.com
Thu Sep 30 07:19:14 PDT 2004

>> Pet Shop Boy-Toys <<
          Patrick Cox steals his own present

      Neil Tennant from Pet Shop Boys recently
      celebrated his 50th birthday. His good friend
      the shoe designer Patrick Cox bought him
      two boys from the Bel Ami porn stable as a
      present. Patrick flew the porn stars in from
      Eastern Europe and took them to Neil's party.
      but decided he'd got rather attached to them, and
      sneaked off from the party with them to Shadow
      Lounge instead. Tennant didn't notice until he
      was at home at 4am, when he called Patrick saying
      "Ahem, I think I'm missing a present..."

www.popbitch.com

Minge

xxx

--