[Introspective] Re: Bent and Potemkin.

Roy Michael Tapping rtapping at btopenworld.com
Fri Sep 24 08:22:21 PDT 2004

On Friday, September 24, 2004, at 12:58 PM, James Cherry wrote:

> So, any of the 25,000 present in Trafalgar Square actually on this
> moribund
> list? Given the scale of the event it's shocking how quiet things are.
>
> JPC

I went!

I took some photos, but they weren't very good.  I got there in plenty
of time to be at the front, then realised how stupid it was.  I would
never choose to sit in the front row of the cinema...  So I went about
half-way back.

It was fabulous, but it was a shame in some respects that I couldn't
see those lovely boys.

:(

Well, not terribly well, anyway.

The soundtrack was unmistakably Pet Shop Boys - and if you didn't know
better, anyone would have thought they'd had the film commissioned.

It was fabulous!

Minge

xxx

--