[Introspective] Final results of "PSB party" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 22:02:08 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors whether they have ever hosted (or attended) a
party or other private social gathering focusing on the Pet Shop Boys. And
(much to my surprise) the top response was:

* "No, I've never hosted nor attended such a party," selected by an
overwhelming 78.4% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in my newly renovated left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is another in my series of occasional
"demographic" polls, in which I try to get a cross-section of PSB fans --
or at least of those who visit my website. And it may prove a bit
controversial this time. This time I'm asking what your
socio-economic-political persuasion is. I wonder where we fall as a group
-- lopsided toward one area, or well distributed across the political
spectrum? Of course, some of the choices I offer overlap, and of necessity
there has to be a degree of oversimplication in a survey like this, but it
still should prove interesting. So please take a moment to make your choice
right there on the home page of my site. And thanks to David J. Lane for
suggesting this intriguing question!

Many thanks also to those of you who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead!