[Introspective] "PSB Party" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 22:03:01 PDT 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB
survey, which this week asks whether you have ever hosted a party or other
private social gathering of four or more people in which the "main
attraction" or the main reason for the get-together was to listen to and/or
watch the Pet Shop Boys. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
terrific weekend!