[Introspective] Simon Bates stand-in tracklisting

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Wed Sep 8 16:53:40 PDT 2004

At 13:44 +0100 8/09/04, Kirsty Chestnutt wrote:

>PS I'll be at Trafalger Sq on Sunday. Can't wait!

so am I, along with 3 friends, travelling from belgium. just booked the channel crossing!
it's gonna be sooo great!

at what time do introspective-goers plan to arrive?
how many people do you think will attend?

gilles
--
'I'd rather die than satisfy their curiosity
I'm kind of shy and dry and verging on ugly