[Introspective] Final results of PSB "unsmiling image" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 22:04:03 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked whether you're glad that Chris and Neil have pretty much abandoned
the perpetually "unsmiling" image of their early career. And the response
that received the most votes was:

* "Yes. It was terrific in the early years, but it's good that they later
moved beyond it," with 39.5% of the total vote.

Frankly, I'm just pleased that something beat out the second-place
response, "This is one of your dumbest polls yet, Studer!" ;-)

At any rate, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. This time I'm
wondering what you consider to be the most "disturbing" PSB song (with
"disturbing" defined however you see fit). I've provided forty-some songs
to choose from, but if the one that you regard as most disturbing isn't
among them, then please choose the final option, "Some other song not
listed here," and email your choice to me using one of the email links on
my site (such as at the bottom of the left nav bar)!

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And, as always, here's
wishing you all a marvelous week!