[Introspective] Final results of "PSB costumes" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 22:04:49 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my PSB survey this past week, in which I asked
my site visitors whether they have ever worn a costume inspired by the Pet
Shop Boys, such as from one of their videos. And the response that received
the most votes was:

* "No, never," with an overwhelming 85.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Past Surveys" button
in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. As you know, Chris and
Neil have performed in concert a number of "cover songs" (that is, songs
written and previously recorded by others) that they haven't yet released
in studio versions, such as "Philadelphia," "It's Not Unusual," "Mr. Vain,"
and others. I'm wondering whether you would like for them to put out a new
studio album consisting entirely of such cover songs. Please take a moment
to consider this and then make your choice right there on the home page of
my site.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead!