[Introspective] Re: Introspective Digest, Vol 22, Issue 18

LakisFM1 LakisFM1 at freemail.gr
Mon Oct 25 14:36:51 PDT 2004

At first i want to say sorry if my tone was too shouty.

Ok let's face it , i don't have time in my life to count and tell u whow
many are the posts about polls.

I pay internet at the most expesive cost in Europe (i Live in Greece) , and
about some months ago the only post i keep getting is about what is the
favorite song of PSB etc.

I have an hour  in the night free in my life and every minute i spend is
important for me.

I have subscribed in the list many years ago , to talk about the psb and
read news , i wouldn't mind to get 1 poll per month , but the 80% of posts
seem to be polls.

**If u think polls is ok , ok , do that idea i told u!**

Who wants polls? if there are more than 50% of the subscribed members , i
will close my mouth , and say no more ,
 but if not ... go create a poll.psb newsgroup.

If u still dont agree to do that poll maybe ,
u are wrong  , not me .

And finally my mouth is not f*cking as someone said and stop talking about
pennis! i won't go down to that levels.

I will reply only in serious posts (i have spent  too much time i had today
for this email)

Goodnight.
LakisFM1
Greece.