[Introspective] Re:Introspective Digest, Vol 22, Issue 18

ebrion@libertysurf.fr ebrion at libertysurf.fr
Mon Oct 25 13:19:23 PDT 2004

I completely agree with you Zdenek!
Wayne, I really like your Polls, I try to vote regularly,
and I am always interested in what other think!

Elisabeth

Well, I have had not much time to contribute here within the
past several
months but now I simply have to make a short notice (in the
most polite way
I'm able to right now):

Shut you f***ing mouth, idiot!!!

Wayne's been doing more PSB-related work than any other
member of this dying
list (including me, of course). "People" like you just spoil
our lives (or
at least mine) and make us remind that terrible D***t thing
(isn't this
Lakis bullshit just another reincarnation, btw???)...

Read you (but not *you* anymore),

Zdenek
---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.779 / Virová báze: 526 - datum vydání: 19.10.2004

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)