[Introspective] Why dont you make anothe poll, IF WE WANT YOUR POLLS ?????

Zdenek Stanka s.zdenek at volny.cz
Sun Oct 24 14:14:26 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: introspective-bounces at tcp.com [mailto:introspective-bounces at tcp.com]On
Behalf Of LakisFM1
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 10:16 PM
To: introspective at tcp.com
Subject: [Introspective] Why dont you make anothe poll,IF WE WANT YOUR POLLS
?????

Maybe we should rename this list to petshopboys-poll at tcp.com ?

Why dont you make a poll if, WE WANT YOUR POLLS ?????

_____________

Well, I have had not much time to contribute here within the past several
months but now I simply have to make a short notice (in the most polite way
I'm able to right now):

Shut you f***ing mouth, idiot!!!

Wayne's been doing more PSB-related work than any other member of this dying
list (including me, of course). "People" like you just spoil our lives (or
at least mine) and make us remind that terrible D***t thing (isn't this
Lakis bullshit just another reincarnation, btw???)...

Read you (but not *you* anymore),

Zdenek
---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.779 / Virová báze: 526 - datum vydání: 19.10.2004