[Introspective] Re: Introspective Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Fri Oct 15 22:37:15 PDT 2004

>To all of these sadly deprived people I say go hence and GET THIS
>DVD.  No DVD player?  Buy one.  Find a copy of the VHS tape-- it's
>been out for years, man.  For goodness sake, see this show!

It was even better live...

yes, it was one of the finest examples of a pop music concert, ever.
every song like a unique music video, with different props, settings
and costumes... I've put on many musical productions of all kinds
myself, and it was an inspiration for me...

but I wasn't too pleased with the sound at the Warfield in SF, where
I saw it... merely adequate, too much mid-range... and I wanted more
remix, extended versions.... everything was a note-for-note album
version.  It was the stage show that was brilliant.

kfb :-)