[Introspective] Performance

Colm.Gormley at apcc.com Colm.Gormley at apcc.com
Tue Oct 12 07:10:28 PDT 2004

uh it is available, try the other soundtracks. you can also hear it during
commentary

office +353 91 70 2545
mobile +353 87 634 9334

             Roy Michael
             Tapping
             <rtapping at btopenw                                          To
             orld.com>                 petheads at yahoogroups.com,
             Sent by:                  salvapsb at yahoogroups.com,
             introspective-bou         introspective at tcp.com
             nces at tcp.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/10/2004 14:37          [Introspective] Performance

I'm so disappointed.

On the case of the Performance DVD, it claims Where The Streets Have No
Name contains I Can't Take My Eyes Off You where it did not on the
video.

It is a lie!

My copy does not contain the latter - it's just like the old video.  I
just threw out the version I recorded from the television (BBC2 I think
it was) which contained I Can't Take My Eyes Off You.  I wish I hadn't.

Minge

xxx

--
uri geller bent my boyfriend