[Introspective] Final results of PSB "concept album" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 9 22:09:15 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked which of their albums works best as "concept album" -- that is, one
with an overall story or theme. And the album that received the most votes
was:

* Nightlife, with 24.9% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar. (Speaking of which, I've discovered and
corrected the nasty flaw that has been in my nav bar for the past three
weeks, whereby using the "Email Me!" button would send a message to the
wrong email address. I sincerely apologize for this grotesque error, now
rectified.)

My new poll question for the week ahead is especially timely. The recent
release (at least in the U.K.) of "Performance" on DVD has made me wonder
which song's staging or "visualization" in that show is your favorite. So
please take a moment to make your choice right there on my home page. (And
if you're among the unfortunate fans who haven't yet seen "Performance,"
even on videotape, I've provided an "I can't say because I haven't seen
Performance" option.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!