[Introspective] in the night

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 4 11:53:19 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 12:53, Richard Firth wrote:
> The Clothes Show theme was the Arthur Baker remix of In The Night for most
> of it's run, then they used In The Night 1995 for the last few series.

If I remember correctly, the clothes show used the arthur baker remix
for a nmuber of years. Around 1995 the Clothes Show (a fashion magazine
on the BBC) asked for a new version of the tune and the PSB did ITN '95.
I'm not sure if the clothes show ran for much longer than that ;-)

--
Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne at xs4all.nl>