[Introspective] Final results of PSB "desert island discs" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 22:10:45 PST 2004

site visitors how many Pet Shop Boys albums they would include among the
ten albums allowed them if stranded on a desert island. And the response
that received the most votes was:

* 2, with 25.2% of the total vote.

That was my choice as well, and I'd be willing to bet that most of those
who chose it followed the same rationale that I did -- picking your
favorite PSB studio album (for me it's "Very") as well as a PSB hits
collection (the double-disc "PopArt" or even its three-disc special edition
would be a logical choice). That's just a guess, of course. At any rate, if
you'd like to see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the left navigation
button to "Survey Results."

And while you're there, please take a moment to take part in my new poll
for the week ahead. As I did a couple weeks ago, I'm looking ahead to the
future, this time wondering whether you feel the Pet Shop Boys will be
inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after they become eligible in
2009. As always, you can make your choice right there on the home page of
my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a most excellent week ahead!