[Introspective] Inspired by PSB

ihayat at telus.net ihayat at telus.net
Tue Nov 2 12:39:21 PST 2004

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would change
that. Are the boys on a bit of a break right now? Or are they working on their
next album? I do miss hearing their music! :(

On a slightly off-topic note, I was listening to an interview with Keane (a UK
group that I love almost as much as the PSB) and they mentioned that PSB are
one of the major inspirations behind their music. I think it's great that my
two favourite groups are linked like this.

Here is the part of their (audio) interview where they mention the boys and
their music:
http://www.keane.at/articles/fm4c.mp3

Any other Keane fans here? :)

Take care!