[Introspective] 2-cd Disco2

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Thu May 27 18:12:03 PDT 2004

The Virtual One wrote:

> On Tue, 25 May 2004, Two divided by zero wrote:
>
>> David C. Dawson wrote:
>>
>>> 1. Decadence
>>> 2. Some Speculation
>>> 3. Euroboy
>>> 4. Yesterday, when I was mad [Red Zone dub]
>>> 5. I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing [7" mix]
>>
>> Some Speculation, Euroboy, the rmx of Yesterday and I wouldn't kinda fit,
>> but Decadence?
>>
>> I think a disc-2 would be nice with other obscure remixes like Jam & Spoon's
>> Young Offender, or others from Behaviour, like the masterpiece KLF's So Hard
>> or David Morale's Where the streets have no name.
>>
>> And of course, Megamixed. By another DJ.
>
> Thank god that they weren't! - mind you that this was one of the first places
> that you could get hold of 'Euroboy' on CD! - would have been quite bad if
> it'd
> been megamixed back then...

I have bought a different version of the "Yesterday..." single just to get
my hands on "Euroboy". :) I think it was an Australian release.

The B-sides and no-single album tracks could be remixed more often, don't
you think? "Euroboy" is a good example of a track that deserved a very floor
oriented remix.

I love the Johnny Marr remix for "I want to wake up".

[]s

2/0

---
T W O   D I V I D E D   B Y   Z E R O