[Introspective] Final results of PSB Fan Club poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 22:16:41 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors whether they were current members of the official
PSB Fan Club and, if not, why not? And the response that received the most
votes was:

* "Yes, I am a current member," with 37.5% of the total vote.

But more interesting than that (at least in my opinion) is the breakdown of
reasons for not being a member. Perhaps surprisingly, the greatest number
said that they just hadn't gotten around to joining. To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

For my new poll for the week ahead, I'm asking what would be the most you
would realistically be willing and/or able to pay for a ticket to a Pet
Shop Boys concert -- particularly if it was for (heaven forbid!) their
"farewell tour." Please take a moment to vote right there on the home page
of my site. (I provide figures to choose from in US dollars, UK pounds, and
Euros, but if your currency is other than one of those three, you will need
to do the conversion yourself, although I do provide a handy link to a
currency conversion website.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a very happy and healthy week ahead!