[Introspective] Final results of "PSB autobiography" description poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 8 22:14:35 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which Pet Shop Boys song title they thought would prove to be
the most accurate description of a tell-all "PSB autobiography" if Neil
and/or Chris were to write one someday. And the song title that received
the most votes was:

* "Was It Worth It?" with 15.3% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new poll for the week ahead. And it's one
that several people have emailed me about over the past few weeks --
namely, a brief continuation of last year's "Rating Project," this time
covering the latest songs released by the Pet Shop Boys. In short, please
rate the five "PopArt period" songs on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare
to the rest of the Boys' songs, with 0 meaning "one of the worst songs
they've ever done" and 10 meaning "one of the best songs they've ever
done." (An abstain option is provided for those of you who may not yet have
heard some of the songs.) So please take a moment to indicating your
ratings right there on the home page of my site. (If the rating routine
doesn't work for you, feel free to email me your ratings for the five songs
in question at psbfan at earthlink.net.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!