[Introspective] PSB "autobiography description" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 22:15:14 PDT 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks what PSB song do you think would prove to be the
most appropriate description of a "autobiography" if Neil and/or Chris were
to write one after they retire (or semi-retire). If you haven't voted yet,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted. And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!