[Introspective] Barfly

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 23:39:25 PST 2004

You're right - VCDs aren't popular around here and they aren't very good in terms of quality.

I think I need to be very clear here.  I don't have a video or VCD of the Barfly concert.  Somebody did low quality .avi files at the Barfly concert - most likely over a cell-phone.  The sound and images on these are horrific and really not worth bothering with.  I'm not sure why one of the users thought that I was trading a VCD...I'm trading an audio cd of the concert.

The Barfly concert that I'm trading was recorded on a mini-disc recorder and is essentially complete, except for a chunk that was taken out of the "medley" when the person recording changed batteries.  This isn't any particular loss, really.

I've taken the liberty of making 30 second clips of the "one-off" tracks (e.g. In Private, Try It, Nervously, et al) for those interested in further trades.  These are available via Soulseek.  If you want to download some of them, email me your username and I'll add you to my list.

Monochromatic Man <pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
VCD = Video CD
Kinda like a dvd, but not as good.
Very popular format in Asia.
Probably not very popular in the Pittsburgh area.

I have a few commercial releases, but you can make
these yourself with a cd burner and play on most dvd
players or pc.