[Introspective] Barfly Concert Available.

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 17:35:06 PST 2004

Through the magic of Mini-Disc recording, I'm pleased to announce that the Barfly concert from 06 March 2004 is NOW available.

The tracks are:

Try it (I’m in love with a married man)/Tonight is forever/We’re the Pet Shop Boys/Jealousy/I’m not scared/Being boring/In private/Nervously/It’s a sin/Love is a catastrophe

There is also a medley of four songs that was performed, but the last minute or so wasn't recorded since the MD recorder's batteries died.

Contact me privately if interested in a trade or something.

Aloysius Fairbanks, BBE