[Introspective] Final results of favorite "top ten" dance artists poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 22:08:42 PST 2004

The final results are in of my poll this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which of the ten most successful dance artists in U.S. chart
history -- aside from the Pet Shop Boys -- are their own favorite. And the
top vote-getter was:

* Depeche Mode, with 41.0% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

I now have a new poll for the week ahead -- actually, for the next *two*
weeks since I'll be out of town next weekend (as well as much of this
coming week) and won't be able to do my usual weekend site updates. This
time I'm asking which version of "Miracles" is your favorite. You can make
your choice right there on the home page of my site. Thanks to my fellow
PSB enthusiast (and the world's most intelligent teddy-bear) Aloysius Z.
Fairbanks for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a marvelous two weeks!