[Introspective] PSB fan demographic poll on occupational field ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 22:09:21 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey -- a demographic survey that asks my site visitors to identify
their occupational field (a thoroughly unscientific attempt to see if there
are any occupational patterns in PSB fandom). If you haven't taken part
yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted. And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!