[Introspective] [We're the] Pet Shop Boys: List

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Sat Mar 13 14:12:50 PST 2004

Monochromatic Man wrote:

> Out of curiousity. When did you order the cd?
> There was a spike in sales after I posted the track
> and website info. And MRF is playing Chicago this
> month.

You can order the CD from My Robot Friend from his website:
http://www.myrobotfriend.com

I've seen him live here in Rio de Janeiro. It was really something. It was a
shame, though, he didn't play "We're..." because the lead singer is not MRF
himself, so It's hard (expensive) to do this the song in international
tours.

[]s

Robson 2/0

---