[Introspective] Final results of PSB memorabilia survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 26 22:05:18 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors which of various types of PSB memorabilia or
"artifacts" they own any examples of. And there was a tie for the top spot!
The items owned by largest number of survey participants were:

* "PSB tour/concert program booklets" and "Full-length books about PSB,"
both owned by 64.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. In light of the fact
that more and more "classic" albums are being re-released in "enhanced
audio" formats like DVD Audio and SACD, I'm wondering about your likely
purchasing decision if the Pet Shop Boys albums were to be released in an
enhanced audio format sometime in the near future. So please take a moment
to take part in this poll, right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a safe and happy week!