[Introspective] Jack and Jill Party

Scott Marshall marshall.scott at rogers.com
Thu Jun 17 13:09:01 PDT 2004

I have to agree, loved hooked on radiation, loved jack n jill party, and
loved the elctro mixes of walking on thin ice.  Personally I LOVE seeing the
boys do mixes for folks.

Can't wait for the other new one they made in secret.

And how much longer must I wait for their new album!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:)

Scott.
Toronto.

"I wonder why the schools don't teach anything useful these days ... Like
how to fall from grace, and slide with elegance from a pedestal I never
asked to be on in the first place."