[Introspective] Re: iTunes

Monochromatic Man pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 17 10:20:14 PDT 2004

I see your point, but I would rather buy something I
did not have multiple copies of.

By making my own mp3s from cds/records I own, I can
get a higher bitrate and better quality mp3 than what
usually can be purchased.

The artist only sees about 8 - 11 cents per track
purchased.

Some more info on the iTunes:
http://www.downhillbattle.org/itunes/index.html

Cheers,
Billy

--- Robert Halton <roberthalton at yahoo.com> wrote: > I
look upon it as another way of supporting the

http://au.movies.yahoo.com