[Introspective] Final results of poll on how often you visit the official PSB site

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 12 22:08:31 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors about how often they visit the official Pet Shop Boys
website. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Several times per week," with 22.9% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

For my new poll for the week ahead, I'm asking you to think back on the
week that has just ended, June 6-12. During this period, about how many
different Pet Shop Boys songs did you listen to (in their entirety or close
to it)? If you can't recall the exact number, a good estimate will do. So
please take a moment to take part in this poll right there on the home page
of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a great week ahead!