[Introspective] File for download for another 2 days...still not perfekt, though

Cato Saele catsaele at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:39:47 PDT 2004

At 12:02 AM +0200 7/20/04, Cato Saele wrote:
Never mind clicking on any of the links leading you to other pages on my
website, they're not there...Look for the link at the bottom of the
index-page, refering to the videoclip available...

Good luck!

And for those of you who haven't got the URL: http://home.no/catsaele

>It's still unreadable. Please use correct markup and use a non-Microsoft
>browser to test it. Check >this out:

Sorry man, I'm not making a new html-page just to make this videoclip
available. I made this page  with the sole purpose of making a few files
available. Besides, it works with IE, and thats what 95% of all users have
got already. Those interested will use IE, those not intersted will choose
not to. But thanks anyway for letting me know about the errors :-)

Cheers,
Cato