[Introspective] Re: Trevor Horn concert

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Sun Jul 18 08:09:44 PDT 2004

At 1:58 PM +1000 7/18/04, Monochromatic Man wrote:
>Steve Lipson produced Propaganda.
>He was married to Claudia at the time.
>Trevor is credited with playing on the album. Probably
>some bass and fairlight.

Well, look at that... you appear to be correct, although there is a
line printed directly on the CD of Wishful Thinking:

   "Wishful Thinking: Reproductions by R. Kraushaar & P. Morley of
original material produced by S.J. Lipson & T.C. Horn"

The CD sleeve for A Secret Wish has these lines:

   Produced by S.J. Lipson
   Mixed and Matched by Lipson and Horn.

The Wishful Thinking CD put it in my head that Trevor produced
Propaganda... at least he had some involvement... and I still might
travel to London to check out the gig!

Kurt