[Introspective] PSB-interview for download

Cato Saele catsaele at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:03:13 PDT 2004

I just uploaded a 14-minutes long interview with Neil and Chris to my
website. It was made early 2004, around the time of them appearing on the
Norwegian talk-show I made encoded and made available earlier this
spring/summer. It will be available for a limited time only, due to limited
storage capacity.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

PS. My website is far from professional, and is known for containing errors.
It tend to work best with IE. Good luck :-)

Cheers,
Cato
Personal E-mail: catsaele at hotmail.com
"Victoria Concordia Crescit"