[Introspective] HTML Scrubbing is missing the Beagle X virus

Roy Michael Tapping rtapping at btopenworld.com
Sat Jul 10 15:54:16 PDT 2004

On Saturday, July 10, 2004, at 10:38 PM, John Gessing wrote:

> Somebody's trying to spread  Beagle X  via our newsgroup.
>

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Yahoo! (RTAPPING)

I got this too, well, I think I did.  I got an email saying someone
sent me a virus and that Yahoo had tried to clean it.  I'll see if I
can find it.  Has it come from me?  Or is it pretending to have come
from me?  I'm using an iMac with fully up to date virus protection, so
I can't really see how it's originated from me.  Help!  I've done a
scan and I'm clean.

Minji

thick ear