[Introspective] kurt poll: who has the finest psb collection?

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu Jul 1 13:11:53 PDT 2004

I think it is time to give the stude some competition... no fancy
cgi... just hip reply and crosspost to your heart's content!

Question: who believes they (or someone they know) as having the
finest collection of psb memorabilia in the world?  (the PSB
themselves are exempt).

I wonder where I would fit in the rankings... I've been collecting
since 1984, but I know some of you are freaks out there... I bet I'm
in the top 20 though.

Kurt Foy Booker
WebMaster of Disaster
Musician of Mayhem