[Introspective] Aurally CD's

Richard Firth firthy2002 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:19:30 PST 2004

Andy,

As they are bootlegs, you can't get them in shops.

The only place you can get them is eBay (and possibly GEMM too).

Aurally 3 appears to be the easiest to get hold of as it seems to appear on
a regular basis. Aurally 1 and 2 are harder to come by (only seen Aurally 1
once on eBay, but didn't have the money to get it)

Yours,

Richard Firth --------------- xXO Firthy2002 OXx
------------ firthy2002 at hotmail.com ------------
------------ firthy2002 at yahoo.co.uk ------------