[Introspective] Final results of "How much do you listen to PSB compared to other artists?"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 22:03:24 PST 2004

The final results are in of my PSB survey this past week, in which I asked
my site visitors how much they listen to the Pet Shop Boys compared to
other artists. And the response that received the largest number of votes
was:

* "I listen to PSB more often than to any other single artist, but not more
than all others combined," with 47.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead -- the final in this
short series on our PSB "listening habits." This week I'm wondering
approximately what percentage of your entire music collection (rounded to
the nearest 5%) consists of Pet Shop Boys CDs, tapes, and vinyl. So please
take a few minutes to calculate (or estimate) the percentage and then
provide your input right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll!  And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!