[Introspective] Question for those who own the Miracles 12"

Richard Firth firthy2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:24:34 PST 2004

Hi all!

I own a copy of the Miracles 12", which I bought from the store on the
official website.

Now when I came to play it, I noticed that it was rather noisy for a new
record. It sounds like it had been played a fair few times on both sides
before I played it for the first time, and also on side b, after the Eric
Prydz mix, there is a noise before the Extended mix starts. It can't have
been played before as the sleeve was fine and the sticker was intact, and
the only way to get at the inner sleeve was to tear the sticker.

So my question is, did your copy not sound new?

Yours,

Richard Firth --------------- xXO Firthy2002 OXx
------------ firthy2002 at hotmail.com ------------
------------ firthy2002 at yahoo.co.uk ------------