[Introspective] Please liberate me

Richard Firth firthy2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:17:54 PST 2004

I don't think it (the 7" mix) is that bad, I think the rap is cool.

Also, does the 12" mix actually contain any of the actual song? I've only
heard the snippet on Disco 2, which just has the rap bit.

And the Eric Prydz remix of Miracles heals all wounds. Can't get enough of
it!

Richard Firth --------------- xXO Firthy2002 OXx
------------ firthy2002 at hotmail.com ------------
------------ firthy2002 at yahoo.co.uk ------------