[Introspective] Final results of poll "How often do you listen to PSB?"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 10 22:04:52 PST 2004

The final results are in of my PSB survey this past week, in which I asked
how often, on the average, you listen to music by the Pet Shop Boys. And
the response that received the most votes was:

* "Once or twice per week," with 23.2% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results."

Of course, this means I now have a new poll for the week ahead. And it's
the second in a brief series of surveys related to how much we listen to
the Boys' music. This week I'm asking how much you listen to the Pet Shop
Boys in comparison with other artists' music. So please take a moment to
take part in this survey right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll! And I hope you all have a
marvelous week ahead!