[Introspective] OM*F*G!!!!!

mikea7 at provide.net mikea7 at provide.net
Fri Jan 9 08:44:05 PST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:52:07 +1100 (EST)
 Pudgie Pig <pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Can I just say one thing? Get a region free dvd
> player! They're cheap and they work great!

I need to get a region free DVD player, too many UK only
music DVD's I want that I can't play. About what does one
cost?

Just as a side note, I pre-ordered the Canadian "PopArt"
DVD from Amazon.com. The whole time they were sending
e-mails that it was on target to ship by release date.
Release date comes they tell me there is a delay. This part
of their "free shipping, delivery NEVER" policy. So I
cancel my order and will never again order from that
garbage site, head over to Tower Records.com, they have it
in stock, $6 cheaper than Amazon and I get it within 3 days
and enjoyed it Monday night. So Tower will get repeat
business from me, I'm done with that joke known as Amazon.
This isn't the first time they've had "delays" with an
order I placed but it will be the last because I won't
order from them anymore.

MikeA