[Introspective] OM*F*G!!!!!

Scott Marshall marshall.scott at rogers.com
Thu Jan 8 19:01:27 PST 2004

So I got my "replacement" PopArt DVD today, SO excited, FINALLY it got here, (if you remember my sealed case came sans disc originally)

SO I tore open the packaging from SirenDisc, the disc was in bubble wrap, tore that open, and there the replacement sat, in a beat up plastic disc case.  No worries its a new disc right????

WRONG!

MY FREAKING REPLACEMENT DISC IS SCRATCHED AND *NOT* REPEAT *NOT* NEW.

I've already sent their service department a scathing email demanding a new sealed copy, until such time as Siren corrects this situation I am recinding ANY recommendation I may have made or endorsed for SirenDisc.  At this point I am also very unhappy with their shipping times/delays.

If I wasn't already boycotting HMV (due to their continued price gouging) and generally avoiding the traditional brick n mortar retail establishments then I probably would have purchased this the day it was released rather than having to wait an additional week and a half before I received delivery of an empty case.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita honey i know you love them but right now I am SO pissed.

Don't EVER f*ck with my PSB material!

scott.
toronto.