[Introspective] new single?

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Mon Jan 5 21:15:00 PST 2004

The Virtual One wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Tom Davies wrote:
>
>> never, hopefully.
>
> I have to agree unfortunately :-/ - Miracles is a great tune, but it's
> not single-quality, and Flamboyant is hardly even album-quality -
> don't think anyome but the fans will care about it...
>
> /Mats

I agree completely. I like Flamboyant but it's miles away from tunes like Go
West, or even "You only tell me..."

It was the same case when they released Discography. DJ Culture and Was it
worth it? were totally out from the other tracks.

Altoght I prefer Miracles and Flamboyant rather some singles from Nightlife
and Release.

[]s

2/0

---
TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO ao vivo:

55-ELECTRO - 1 ano de lista
Dj Spark
Two divided by zero (live p.a.)
Dj Schild
Bunker94 - 10/Jan/2004 - Sabado
Rua Raul Pompeia, 94 Copacabana - 10 reais com flyer - 20 reais sem flyer
flyer: http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/55-electro/55-electro_web.gif
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com