[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB-related gifts

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 22:13:22 PST 2004

The final results are in of my PSB poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors whether they have ever given or received PSB-related items as
gifts. And, perhaps not surprisingly, the response chosen by the most
visitors was:

* "I've both given and received PSB-related items as gifts," selected by
35.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new survey for the week ahead -- the first
in a short series of polls that focus on our "listening patterns" with
regard to the Boys. The first question asks, "On the average, about how
often do you listen to music by the Pet Shop Boys?" Please take a moment to
take part in this survey right there on the home page of my site. And
thanks to Gilles for suggesting and/or inspiring this and the upcoming
questions in this listening-patterns series.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll. Have a great week head --
and a great New Year!