[Introspective] PSB-related gifts survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 1 21:50:32 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks whether you have ever given or received a PSB-related
item (CD, DVD, book, etc.) to or from someone else as a gift. If you
haven't yet taken part, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! Have a terrific weekend, and a
very Happy New Year to you all!