[Introspective] Final results of "Miracles"/"Flamboyant" vs. "DJ Culture"/WIWI poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 22:18:11 PST 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll of this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors how they feel "Miracles" and "Flamboyant"
compare to "DJ Culture" and "Was It Worth It?" as new songs to promote
their respective singles compilations. And the winner is:

* "I think 'Miracles' and 'Flamboyant' are the better pair," selected by a
large majority of voters, 60.5%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I now have a new survey for the week ahead. The Boys
and we fans have often mentioned possible "special format" albums that they
might release at some point in the future. So my question is this: If you
could pick only one, which from a list of various types of "special format"
albums would you most like for them to release? Please take a moment to
check out the choices that I've provided and make your choice, all right
there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!